FREE Muscle and Fitness Workouts
That Will Turn Your Body Into
A Muscle Building Fat Melting Machine!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for free instant access to the workout routines.
Healthy Meal Suggestions
These healthy meal suggestions can help you stay focused and energized throughout the day.
1. 1/2 bagel, fat free or low fat cream cheese, tomato and pepper
2. Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread
3. Vegetarian sausage (Gimme Lean brand is best) and 1/4 c. egg beaters
4. Egg white (or egg substitute) omelet w/reduced-fat cheese, veggies, salsa or low fat meat
5. Non-fat plain yogurt with 1 scoop or protein powder, 1 cup chopped fruit and 1 packet of Equal
6. Wholesome breakfast cereal (Total Raisin Bran is best) with low-fat milk
7. Low-fat cottage cheese and tomato slices -- one small banana
A balanced breakfast is important for daily appetite management. Just about anything you like is acceptable as long as you include protein, carbohydrate and a small amount of fat every morning. This combination regulates your blood sugar. Spread your meals out evenly, and you'll never be too hungry.
1.Vegetable soup and a sandwich (turkey/chicken breast, tuna, egg white salad, on whole wheat). Mix tuna with non-fat mayo, plain yogurt or Dijonnaise.
2. Green salad with chopped chicken, raw or steamed vegetables, low fat cheese & light dressing
3. Baked potato with veggies, salsa, spices and low -fat cottage cheese
4. 1/2 bagel with low-fat cream cheese or smoked salmon and green salad with vegetables
5. Cottage cheese, 1/2 bagel and pizza sauce
6. 1 cup pasta with low fat meat, cottage cheese and pasta sauce
8. Egg salad sandwich and 1 cup chicken/vegetable soup
9. Two boiled eggs, 2 cups salad, 2 tablespoons light dressing and a piece of fruit.
10. Campbell's Spicy Chicken and Vegetable soup -- whole can
Substitute other foods you enjoy. Just remember that portions count. Keep them small and stop eating when you feel satisfied. Remember to have water available all the time.
1. Grilled or baked fish or chicken and salad or steamed vegetables
2. Stirfry (with water or broth, not oil) chicken or fish and vegetables
3. Soup and salad
4. Baked potatoes, vegetables and non-fat sour cream or cottage cheese (try different ethnic spices)
5. Chicken or vegetarian tostada. (toasted corn tortilla, fat free beans, fat free sour cream, shredded lettuce, fat free cheese and salsa)
6. Beans and rice (black beans and coconut rice, pintos and Mexican rice, garbanzos and wild rice) and steamed vegetables
7. Turkey or vegetarian chili and salad
8. Grilled chicken salad with salsa
9. Pizza (from recipes section)
10. Low-fat hummus with a whole wheat pita and green salad
11. Cheeseless vegetable or chicken pizza with thin, crunchy crust
12. 1 cup any pasta with oil-free turkey- or chicken-based tomato sauce
(one between breakfast and lunch and one between lunch and dinner)
1. PR Bar or Balance bar
2. 1/2 turkey, chicken or tuna sandwich
3. 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt with equal and chopped banana or peach (any fruit)
4. 1 oz. of low-fat cheese, wrapped in a corn or small flour tortilla
5. 1 cup air-popped popcorn and a glass of non-fat milk
6. 3/4 cup of non-fat plain yogurt mixed with 1 can of diet fruit drink (slice or Hawaiian Punch)
7. Cup of soup (w/protein powder if vegetable soup)
8. Breakfast cereal and skim milk
9. 1 oz. of peanuts and a small apple
10. 1/2 baked potato with 1 slice low-fat cheese and pepper
11. One boiled egg and 5 saltines
12. 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese, 1 chopped Gala apple, cinnamon and nutmeg.
How do you shop for healthy foods?
In the grocery store, try to shop mostly in the outer aisles. This is where you find all your fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses and vegetarian meat sources. If you keep out of the inner aisles, you avoid the unhealthy, processed, salt-filled foods.
Click Here For Free World Fitness Magazine Subscription
© 1997 - 2015 WorldFitness.org
Site Map 1 | Site Map 2 | Site Map 3